After numerous "episodes" in the few days that followed my last update (June 19), Austin has been doing very well, and I haven't noticed anything unusual. He's been falling down quite a bit, which is obviously typical of a "run everywhere" 3-year-old boy. I can usually tell the difference by the confused look on his face after he falls, like a "how did I get down here" type of reaction.
Unfortunately he had another seizure-like episode this morning. When we were eating breakfast, he dropped his spoon and his hands flew up, and his eyes and head rolled. It only lasted a second or two. He then picked up his spoon and continued eating, as if nothing had happened. "Yes, I'm fine!" He said in a cheerful voice. "Are you okay?" is a question he's been hearing quite a bit lately!
Our appointment with the neurologist is still scheduled for July 19. According to the doctors, this is not an emergency, so I guess I'll try not to worry! I may call on Monday to see if there's any way we can get him in sooner.
We know Austin is in God's hands and He will protect him. We will follow His will and wait patiently for some answers. Please continue to pray for Austin. Thanks!
~Brooke

