I had all 4 of wisdom teeth removed. Quite a painful experience!
Tayvin got RSV. :(
February
Sickness, sickness, and more sickness!
Austin sang at Rotary.
Tayvin turned 2 on the 22nd.
Jeff and I helped sponsor our church's youth at Dare 2 Share in Lincoln. It was an awesome experience!
March
Uneventful month for us apparently.
April
I turned 25 on the 4th.
We found out we were expecting baby #3!
Jeff and I went to The Rock and Worship Roadshow in Denver with Ryan and Jane.
Jeff & Austin went to Freedom Conquest in Lincoln where they attended the Husker's spring football game.
May
We celebrated 500 days of seizure freedom!
Austin graduated from preschool!
We bought our wonderful and amazing Tempurpedic bed! :)
June
Austin got his tonsils and adenoids removed. They were HUGE! The recovery was a very long process to say the least.
Austin had a NORMAL EEG!
We went to Elitch Gardens in Denver.
July
Jeff and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on the 3rd!
We found out baby #3 was a girl!
We went to see Dr. Kossoff in Baltimore for Austin's last appointment.
Austin started coming off the diet.
August
We enjoyed the Chase County Fair as always.
We moved to Red Cloud, NE.
Austin started kindergarten!
September
We went to the Husker's opening football game.
We went to Omaha with my parents and Celeste and stayed at the CoCo Key Resort.
October
We went to the Nebraska vs. Iowa State game with Ryan & Jane.
Jeff accepted a job with Allo Communications in Ogallala.
November
We moved into the house we bought in Ogallala.
Jeff turned 28 on the 5th.
Austin turned 6 on the 22nd.
December
Preslin Lorelle was born, weighing 7 lbs 3.75 oz and measuring 20 inches.
We celebrated 2 years of seizure freedom!
We celebrated Jesus' birthday with family.
We went to Evergreen, CO with Ryan & Jane for New Year's. Jeff & the kids enjoyed ice skating while Preslin and I shopped!
HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR!

