I have mixed emotions about posting this, but many people have been asking me what Austin's mini-seizures are like, so I decided to post a video I took this morning. The medicine doesn't really seem to be helping. Some days are better than others. He ALWAYS has one during breakfast so I decided to start video taping them. Maybe it will help the doctors know more about what's going on and what they can do about it. It only lasts for a second, and he's completely alert afterwards, just a little confused. The video doesn't have sound, but you can see him looking for his spoon. I actually didn't see it because I ran downstairs for a second. I ran upstairs when I heard the spoon hit the floor, and sure enough, he had oatmeal on his face and couldn't figure out why he no longer had his spoon. Poor kid. One day his face actual fell into his cereal bowl, and he couldn't figure out why he had milk all over his entire face. This is all getting so frustrating. I just want the medicine to start working! I know God will work this out, I just need to be patient.

