It's a gloomy day and boy are we feeling gloomy! I was horribly sick yesterday. You name it I had it. The absolute WORST part was my sore throat. I've NEVER had a sore throat like that in my LIFE!!! I think my tonsils are the size of watermelons! I started some antibiotics yesterday so it's feeling a bit better today.
Jeff is home sick today. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with him because he's still in bed. He doesn't have a sore throat but said he doesn't feel good. I slept on the couch last night so he wouldn't catch what I had. Too late I guess!
Austin's been having several drop seizures this morning, one after another. He fell down during one and has the worst rug burn on his nose, it took off a whole layer of skin. Poor guy!
Tayvin's teething so she's not in the best mood either! She FINALLY just fell asleep after a couple fussy hours.
UGH! Hope the rest of the day is better than these first few hours!

