Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dare 2 Share

Jeff and I took the youth group with Ryan and Jane to Denver this weekend for Dare 2 Share at the Pepsi Center. IT WAS BEYOND AWESOME!!! Around 8,000 people screaming for Jesus! It was very moving. I was estatic when they announced Lincoln Brewster to the stage. We worshiped with him about four times throughout the weekend. IT WAS AWESOME! I have ZERO voice today. Others who performed were The Washington Projects and Stellar Kart. There were some amazing speakers who really knew how to share Jesus! Yesterday afternoon we collected food for the Denver Rescue Mission and shared the great news of Jesus and eternal life! Together, everyone collected over 30,000 lbs of food! LIFE WITH JESUS IS AWESOME, AND ETERNAL LIFE WILL BE EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln Brewster

The HUGE Crowd


If you have not accepted Jesus as your Savior, I would love to share how Jesus has completely changed my life! You don't know real happiness until you know Jesus!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!