Sunday, November 11, 2007
Sleep Deprivation
Wow! What a long week. The closer school gets to being over, the more work I have to do, and since I'm Procrastinator of the Year, it's beginning to cause me some problems. I'd say about a month ago, we were assigned a thematic unit. The due date for it was even extended a week, and guess what...That's right, last minute. I ended up changing my topic at the last minute, because I spent hours researching my other and I just couldn't find many activities I liked. Anyway, I decided to stay in North Platte on Wednesday night so I could work on it all day Thursday, which is when it was due. I worked on it a few hours before I left for NP, and worked on it a couple hours after school. I got about six hours of sleep Wednesday night, and headed to the college around 9am on Thursday. I sat in front of the computer until 7pm, getting up once to go the bathroom and about three times to get a drink. THAT'S IT!!! AND I STILL DIDN'T GET DONE! I told my instructor I would finish it when I got home and mail it the next day. So, I went to the paper around 10:45pm and didn't get done until 4:30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make matters worse, I was leaving for Dare 2 Share in Denver at 11:30 on Friday. I got about 3 hours of sleep. On Saturday night, 6 hours! Yes, folks, I was tired, very very tired. I slept quite a bit today, and now it's back to work! It's exciting to know I only have a month left, yet even more stressful because I have SO MUCH TO DO before then. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you!

