Yesterday was the worst day! Tayvin had/has a bad head cold, which I had/have also. Austin started having drops for the first time since October 18, which alone is enough to make any day horrible! And ONCE AGAIN...I put off another unit for school until the last minute! SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!! I got the unit done about 5 minutes before I needed to leave for NP (not including proof-reading.) I had to go to the paper to print it because my printer's out of ink. By the time I left town, I was running about 10-15 minutes late.
Since my last speeding ticket, I never exceed more than 5 mph on the highway. HOWEVER, driving in town is another story. I hit 12th street and punched the gas. You'll never guess what happened next...I got pulled over, going 42 in a 25. Oops. It was the tip of the iceberg, and I lost it. I actually started bawling...really hard. I could barely talk I was crying so hard. I'm 99% sure he was going to give me a ticket until that point. He thought I was crying because I got pulled over. FAR FROM IT BUDDY! YOU HAVE NOOOOO IDEA! Anyway, he let me go with a verbal warning, after wasting over 5 minutes in his car, but I do HIGHLY appreciate his sympathy and generosity. I was about 20 minutes late for class.
Glad that day's over! Today's a new day! My trips to NP have increased from 3 to 4 since I have to go for a student teaching meeting on Monday. By this time next week I'll have 200 pounds lifted off my shoulders! WHAT A RELIEF!!!

