This past week was a busy one!
Jeff left Sunday afternoon for Blair. He had orientation on Monday for Great Plains and got home late Monday night. He had a great experience and is so excited to be working for such a great company with great people! He also got to visit the Thiessens on the way there. He brought Adam back so he could get his motorcycle. BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
I started student teaching Monday. I'm loving it even more than I thought I would! Kids are so fun and no two days are alike! You never know what the day may hold. I left for NP at 5 this morning, I had to take a national standarized test for school. I went shopping after and spent my Christmas money on clothes and a RECESS COAT! (Without a doubt my least favorite part about teaching is recess duty. It is COLD out there!)
Austin is doing great! He's 8 days away from his seizure-free record! He just developed a cold so we're praying we can get through it with no drama. He's eligible to play soccer this year so we're waiting for the okay from Dr. Kossoff. Wow, our little boy is growing up so fast!
Tayvin is now 10 1/2 months old and crawling like crazy. She's our human vacuum. We're being extra cautious but I can only imagine the things she's managed to get into her mouth! She pulls herself up to her knees but hasn't managed to get to her feet yet. Still only two bottom teeth. She's become a bit of a mama's girl, but she did great for her first full week away from me. (It was harder for me than it was for her.)
Well, there you go. You are now current with the happenings of the Lutz fam!

