Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Congrats Crystal & Zach!

We went to Hutchinson, KS this weekend for the wedding of Jeff's sister, Crystal. Austin was the ring bearer in the wedding and did a great job! He had fun at the reception dancing the night away with the flower girl, Brenna. They were SO cute!

We stayed at the Grand Prairie Hotel which has a water park inside. I didn't take any pictures because I was having so much fun, but I did get one from their website. It's "the largest space-themed indoor water park in North America," which really cracks me up because I'm sure it's the ONLY "space-themed" indoor water park in North America. :) It was fun though. We couldn't get Austin away.

It was a great weekend. Tayvin was a little sick and had a fever almost the entire time, but she was still charming.

This was the best one I could get.

What handsome guys!



Austin walking down the aisle.


Austin and Brenna took over Crystal and Zach's first dance.

He must have got his dancing skills from me. :)

Charlie giving half-asleep Tayvin a spin around the dance floor.

Austin dancing with Brenna.


Is that not the HUGEST quilt you've ever seen?

water park and reception location

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!