Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Leave it to the Queen of Spaciness!

Okay everyone, brace yourselves...I went to get Austin's meds tonight and also got myself a glass of water. I drank my water and could not remember where in the world I put Austin's meds. Guess what...yes that's right, I had taken them. I actually swallowed 2 of my son's anti-epileptic drugs! I didn't really know what to do, so I called poison control. She researched it and told me I might experience a headache and/or dizziness. I have a slight headache, but I am super dizzy! The peak of the meds is from 1-6 hours, so basically it'll get worse. She's calling back in an hour to check on me. I emailed Dr. Kossoff and he said I'm not the first to do it, and there's no cause for concern. He said I'd have some seizure protection tonight just in case. :)
Wow, leave it to me to do something so stupid! What a moron.

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!