There has been at LEAST one sick person in this house for the last month.
Austin developed a cough last Sunday which I knew was going to turn into something worse, and of course it did. His cough was TERRIBLE and his chest sounded awful. Thankfully there was no vomiting or anything, but he had a fever. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday and the doctor just told me to give him Tylenol for fever, and Robitussin DM for cough. He can't have either of those things because of the diet. So a lot of good that did! He can have tylenol suppositories but I was less than enthusiastic about those! He didn't eat a thing for three days, so it took a while, but he's finally getting back to his normal self. He's still got a heck of a cough but has recovered for the most part. The best part...all that sickness and NO SEIZURES!!!!!!!! Praise God!
Tayvin started feeling yucky on Thursday. I took her to the doctor yesterday and they tested her for influenza, which came back negative thank heavens. She's on an antibiotic and very slowly making progress. The poor little thing has been miserable. It's 10:45am and she's still asleep, obviously much needed.
Jeff also isn't feeling well. He started to feel it on Friday I think and woke up with a terrible sore throat yesterday. He was feeling pretty rotten by last night, but seems to be doing okay this morning.
As for me, I contribute my good health to many prayers, Airborne, and vitamin C. If you haven't tried Airborne you should, I swear by the stuff!

