Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a Morning!

I was quite surprised we made it out of the house on time last Thursday. The fire pager went off around 7:15 for a fire a couple houses down from ours. Needless to say, Austin was having a hayday watching all the fire trucks drive by our house. He was sitting on our headboard looking out the window at all the action. I didn't think I'd ever be able to pull him away.


In addition, I whipped his whipping cream for his "yogurt" in our smoothie blender and thought I'd clean it by blending some soapy water. I turned the blender on and moved to the next task. I heard a pop and went running into the kitchen to find this mess...


On a positive note, it gave me a good head start on cleaning the counters and floors. Thank heavens it was soapy water and not the cream!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!