Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Peanut Butter Man


Austin loves his peanut butter "sandwiches," which are peanut butter on pork rinds. I allow 1 TBSP of peanut butter per day MAXIMUM. On Thursday evening, I made Aust his "sandwiches" and went to take care of something else. A while later, he came running to me yelling, "I'm the peanut butter man!"

He had pb all over his hands and face. I went and checked the peanut butter jar and he had eaten A LOT! He had literally scooped handfuls out!!! I would say he had AT LEAST 30 carbs worth. (He can only have 10-15 carbs per day.) Austin NEVER eats anything I don't give him so I was very surprised he did this.

His ketones did drop but thankfully he never had any seizures! However, it took us a good three days to get his ketones back up. All is well now!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!