Friday, April 11, 2008

Catching You Up

Thursday, April 3~ I went to Science and Math Day in Ogallala with the 5th graders. It was nice getting a break from the classroom and it was a fun educational day.

Friday, April 4~ My 24th Birthday! Birthdays are a bigger deal when you're a teacher! The 5th graders sang happy birthday and made cards for me. That evening my parents took the fam and my grandmas out to eat. Thanks everyone!

Saturday & Sunday, April 5 & 6~
Spent time with the Lutz fam at the farm. They all came back for Marlin & Gloria's retirement farm auction. On Sunday we all went in and ate at Rick's restaurant in Benkelman. It was yummy yummy yummy!

Monday, April 7~ Jeff & Austin went out to the farm for the sale. That evening I had an Uppercase Living open house for Jeff's cousin Angela. I just LOVE that stuff!

Wednesday, April 9~ I stayed home with my sick boy. He was vomiting and had...ya know. Thankfully we've made it through another sickness with NO SEIZURES!

Thursday, April 10~ School was dismissed at noon due to the snow.

Friday, April 11~ SNOW DAY!!!!!

Monday is spring break. What a great way to enjoy spring...in the snow.

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!