If you haven't noticed, for the last couple of weeks my music has been the top ten on Billboard's "Hot Christian Songs."
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=Hot+Christian+Songs
I love this music and I know at LEAST one song if not all can speak to you individually, I know they do to me.
My plan is to update this each week, and I've also set a rule for myself. Every time the #1 song changes, I'm changing my layout. This will give me a good guideline to follow, since I'm changing it all the time anyway. Keep me accountable. :)
I encourage you to really listen to the words and let God speak to you. He might have something important to say. I also have a daily bible verse on the sidebar. It only takes a few seconds to read and most likely you will be able to apply it to your life in some way. God loves you and wants to be a part of your life! Just listen.

