Wow! It's been busy around here, as I'm sure it's been at your house! I realized this week just how much time I spend on the internet when it was out all day Sunday and Monday. Whoa.
The new job is going great! I was sick on Thursday & Friday, and Tayvin joined me on Friday. Austin has had a sore throat for a couple days but it only bothers him at night. Why is it that sickness always mysteriously appears at night?
We've made it to the pool once. Austin was a little fish and I may try to get him into swimming lessons. I bought a water sling to hold Tayvin in the water and it couldn't have worked out any better. She loves the water too.
I subbed for a co-ed softball team last night. I always dread doing that but I always end up having a great time. Supposedly they've recruited me for the rest of the season. We'll see about that... I'm SUPER DUPER excited to be redesigning our church's website. I'm getting more info tonight but hopefully can get it up and running soon! This will be so perfect for me!
Austin is getting along well. He's now down to the lowest dose of the med we're weaning, and he'll be completely off by the 19th. His EEG is scheduled for the 20th at Children's in Denver. We are praying and expecting it to be normal. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Please keep him in your prayers as he's not out of the woods yet. The EEG will tell us a lot but it's possible he could be having very quick "out of its." I think it's just a paranoid mom but we'll see. :)
Tayvin is now walking but still choosing to crawl as her main form of transportation. Maybe she'll officially be walking everywhere by the time she's 5, we'll see.
Well, I hope this finds you enjoying your summer! Talk to you soon!

