Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend in Kearney

My mom, the kids & I went to Kearney this weekend for Josh Borowski's wedding, he & his fam are pals from the Wauneta days. It was a good weekend for the most part. On the way there I hit something on the interstate and blew a tire. It was a cruddy deal but thank God no one was hurt! Mom called Triple A and they sent someone to change our tire.

On Friday night the kids and I stayed with the Dillans in Minden. The kids had a great time as usual. I don't think I've mentioned that they're moving back to Imperial!!!! We are SO SO SO EXCITED!

Austin had a blast on the water slides at the Holiday Inn, and both kids got a little dancing in at the reception. This is the first wedding Austin has been to where he wasn't the ring bearer. He was a little upset that he didn't get to wear a tux and walk down the aisle.

The guys in the tire truck.

Austin & Chloe dancing to Alvin & the Chipmunks.

Shoveling the cake.

Austin & Kelsey, the flower girl and sister of the groom. She was the flower girl in our wedding.


Josh & I

Tayvin dancing with Kelsey.



The Wauneta crew, and a few extras :)

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!