The parade was a little tough at first as Austin had a very difficult time with the whole candy thing. But I just told him to catch candy for daddy and he had a great time. Something tells me that even if he could eat candy it still would be in the same place it is now. :) Aust rode on the Fireman's Auxiliary float and I walked alongside it. I don't think I EVER sat down on Saturday. I helped take over the dance competition for a friend so that was a little stressful but everything worked out great. On Sunday Tayvin and I slept until noon! Wow, it was a LONG week, but a great one at that!
Gloria took Aust to get his face painted and waited in line for well over an hour! Thanks Grandma!
Tayvin on her first ride all by herself.
Driving the cars. Tayvin liked this one.
Austin freaking out because he took his seatbelt off. I guess he thought he was going to fall out or something.
Camie & I with Zoe & Tayvin
Jeff & Aust on the cliff hanger, Austin's fave.
Tractor pull.
Bad weather on Friday night. Wow it was muddy.

