Last week we visited Marlin and Gloria in their new house in Benkelman. Yes, they officially live IN town. We LOVE their house, but it's going to take some getting used to not being at the farm. Congrats Marlin & Gloria!
We had a small water leak problem for a few days and Jeff decided to completely gut our basement bathroom and start over. Pictures coming soon.
I've been keeping busy busy busy working and I've also been taking a sign language class on Thursday nights with 3 of my friends/co-workers. I'm actually going to be teaching a class on blogging for MPCC here in Imperial. Who woulda thunk it? :)
Austin started Awanas a couple weeks ago and he's doing so GREAT! I will have to put up a video of him reciting his verses. We're so proud of him. Still seizure free! Over 9 months now. The whole family heads to Baltimore next month. Speaking of next month, our little guy will turn FIVE on the 22nd. Can you believe it????
Tayvin is growing growing growing. She is a baby no more. Her and Austin are so fun to watch. They play together all the time and Tayvin continues to adore her big brother. Their favorite game is when Austin says a word for her to repeat. She's becoming quite the talker. Thankfully Austin hasn't taught her any inappropriate words...yet.

