Friday, November 14, 2008

Pre-Trip Chaos

We fly out of Denver tomorrow morning and I think we'll go ahead and go up to Denver tonight. I think it's along the lines of impossible but we'll see. I of course haven't started packing yet and I don't get off work until 5:30.

We're taking Tayvin with us this time since this is the last time she can fly for free. However, we have to have her birth certificate to prove she's under 2 and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE! Luckily I looked on Wednesday instead of today because I was able to have the state send another one UPS for $35. Hey, cheaper than a plane ticket!

Now I'm trying to decide how to check the car seats. I really don't want to carry them through security but I also don't want them to get damaged in baggage. Oh decisions decisions! :) Any suggestions?

Austin's appointment is on Tuesday morning and we'll be flying back that afternoon. Dr. Kossoff said his labs looked great and his cholesterol is normal! Keep us in your prayers!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!