Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a day!

What was planned to be a day of shopping turned out to be much more than that! After some shopping we decided on a whim to drive up to Washington D.C. We spent the afternoon seeing the sights. We saw the White House, National Monument and Lincoln Memorial, although Jeff would tell you that I didn't really see the Lincoln Memorial because I decided to stay at the bottom of the stairs with Tayvin instead of taking her out of the stroller and carrying her up. It was cold!

On the way to D.C. I told Austin we were going to Barack Obama's new house, and he said "Oh I can't wait to see the White House." What a smart kid! Those teachers at Allstars are so great. ;)

The mall we went to in Baltimore was HUGE but after we were done I realized we only went into the stores we have in Nebraska. So much for broadening our horizons. :) We hit some great sales though!

The plan for tomorrow is the National Aquarium and the Rainforest Cafe. We'll see if that one goes as planned. Until then...

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!