Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Only February!!!

Something tells me we're not going to have much trouble meeting our deductible this year. Unfortunately our dental deductible is separate. Upon reviewing my facebook status for the last couple months, we have had...

January 9: I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed and it was not a pleasant healing experience. I developed a partial dry socket and was in awful pain.

January 14: Austin puked about every 20-30 minutes from noon to 5:00 a.m. My mouth still in pain.

January 16: Austin starts vomiting AGAIN, every 20-30 minutes from 8 p.m. until the next morning. Mouth still in pain.

January 18: Mouth still in pain.

January 23: Tayvin was diagnosed with RSV.

February 4: Tayvin had fever all week, possibly an ear infection, but she got over it without a doctor visit.

February 7: I felt like crap all day and ended up vomiting around 9 p.m. Austin starts vomiting AGAIN at 8 p.m. every 20-30 minutes throughout the night.

February 8: Tayvin starts puking, every 15-20 minutes for a few hours.

February 9: I had 4 cavities filled.

February 12: Tayvin developed an awful rash on her face, arms, and legs. Possibly hives but it was gone the next morning. Her wrist was completely swollen by the end of the day.

February 13: Austin developed a sore throat and a fever.

February 14: Austin was diagnosed with strep.

Tomorrow: I will have another 5 cavities filled. (I hadn't been to the dentist in 6 years folks. I promise I brush my teeth everyday.)

Please pray this awful cycle stops here!


Our Guestbook - Please Sign!