Monday, July 13, 2009

In Memory of Debra Ridlen Palser

Debbie was killed in a car accident today. She leaves behind her 6 month old son, Gage; her husband, Troy; and many other friends and family. She is reunited with her 3 babies lost through miscarriage. Please pray for her family during this difficult time.

Deb sent me the following poem last week. It was just like her to send something like this. She was a good supportive friend and emailed often to see how the pregnancy was going. She had a kind and loving heart and will be greatly missed.


Dear Baby,

by Mallory Page Lowe, written for her son Cody

Although I cannot see you,

I still know your are there.

You are warm and snug inside me,

and require gentle care.

Although I cannot hold you,

or give you a hug goodnight.

I feel you move inside me

and know that you are alright.

Although I cannot kiss you,

or show you how I feel.

I know you share my feelings

and that our bond is real.

.....you are with me all the time

and always on my mind.

Already I have fallen in love

with my precious gift from up above.

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!