Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chase County Fair

We had a great time at the fair this year. As always! The kids couldn't get enough rides, and I enjoyed catching up with friends, and the food as well of course! I actually got kicked off the carousel because I was pregnant, which was Tayvin's favorite ride. Thanks to Daddy, Ces, Jane, Christine, Cassie, and Collin for coming to the rescue! I don't think I forgot anyone but if I did thank you very much! Although we may no longer be residents of Imperial you can bet we'll never miss a Chase County Fair!!!

Why buy a $5 hot dog when you have cheerios? :)

The MONSTROUS Turkey Leg

Jeff & Aust were in the parade for Great Plains.

Tractor Pull

Tayvin & Karlie

The Super Shot: first & last time for Aust

Tayvin & Celeste on the "forsies"


Sophie, Emmitt, Ms. Mary, and Aust on the Zero Gravity. Austin's FAVE ride!


And we're all faired out!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!