Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Much Needed Update

Wow have things ever been crazy in the Lutz household...or should I say LACK of a household. :)

After looking at the house we were supposed to rent, we realized it wasn't big enough for our growing family. Although it looks like a big 2-story house, the "2nd story" is an attic and the house only has 2 small bedrooms. We could have made it work but we were REALLY down in the dumps. We even considered moving back home! However, God worked it out as always. (Why I ever doubt I don't know.) A lady had told me to let her know if we weren't going to rent the house because her daughter was interested in it. Well her daughter just so happened to live in a house we were interested in renting. So to make a long story short (or shortER), we're swapping! Unfortunately, she's not moving out until the first weekend in October, so we have a few more weeks of cottage living. :( I'm sure we'll survive. For pix of the house click here. We're closing on our house in Imperial this weekend so we will officially be homeless in a few days. ;)

This past weekend we went to Lincoln with my parents and went to the Husker game! We were a little disappointed since Mathew didn't get to play much because of an injury, but we had a great time. We went on to Omaha and Celeste joined us for a weekend getaway. We stayed at the Holiday Inn and went to the CoCo Key Resort water park. We had an awesome weekend and I was less than anxious to get back to real life.

Austin is LOVING school and of course has had no problem making friends. We've already had to have the girlfriend talk, as he's "broken up" and "gone out with" more than one. Looks like we have a ladies' man on our hands... He's continuing to come off the diet and he should be completely off in a few weeks, although I'm having a rough time with that.

The rest of us are good. I've enjoyed spending the days with Tayvin and Jeff's enjoying his job. I'm going to be delivering in Hastings and LOVE my new OB!!! We're having a 4-D ultrasound in a couple weeks and I'm SO excited!

Well I think that pretty much fills you in for the most part. Talk to you soon!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!