Sunday, October 25, 2009

Order Photos

I had tried this once before, but I wasn't good about updating the page. I found a share site that was easier to update so we're going to try this again. I know there are some of you, mostly family of course, who would like to order prints of a few photos on the blog. I order all my prints through Shutterfly, and I'm opening my albums for you to view and order from too!

The best part is you can add your own photos of our family! It seems there are so many times I forget my camera and someone else ends up taking pictures for me. But let's face it folks, even though we have the best of intentions we very rarely actually get those photos! :) I'm hoping this site will make it easier!

To view and order photos visit jblutz.shutterfly.com. You will need a password and you can email me at brookelutz@hotmail.com to get it.

I've taken a total of about 5 photos in the last month, but I'm hoping that once we get settled I'll start taking more, and with the new baby coming soon I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!