Saturday, December 19, 2009

Family Update

We are all looking forward to the Christmas season to spend time with family and show off our new little bundle of joy! Here's a Lutz family update!

Jeff is enjoying his new job. He's still going to Scottsbluff during the week, but he's been trying to work 10 hour days so he can come home on Thursday night. Jane came and stayed with us Wednesday to Friday so that was a big help!

I am feeling great!!! Monday & Tuesday were slightly overwhelming since I had the 3 kids by myself for the first time. The days were good but the evenings about did me in! I will be so glad when Jeff is working in town!!!

Austin is continuing to enjoy school and I've received several compliments from school staff about what a polite boy he is. He rode the handi-bus to school last week so I wouldn't have to load the other two to take him to school. He of course loves riding the bus! He has 2 more days left before Christmas vacation. On Monday he gets to wear his pajamas to school for "The Polar Express" activities and fun. He's super excited about that and has been talking about it all week. On Tuesday his class is having a party in the morning and going to see a movie at the theater in the afternoon! He started gymnastics this week as well.

Tayvin is finally POTTY TRAINED! (For the most part.) Jeff worked with her the week he was home and she's been doing great! She has become a wonderful big sister and thinks Preslin is pretty special. It didn't take her as long as I thought it would to come around.

Preslin is now 2 weeks old and she's doing great! She is still the greatest baby and even let's me sleep at night!!! She is a wonderful addition to our family!

Have a safe and wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior! God bless!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!