Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm it!

I was tagged by Gina of OriGINAl ImaGINAtion. 7 things about me and tag 7 people. I did this two years ago, and most of them still hold true. Here are some more facts...

1. I am 99.99% sure we are done having kids.

2. I had a herniated belly button when I was born. It was the size of a golfball, possibly a tennis ball. Bet you wanted to know that huh? :)

3. I've had my belly button pierced 3 times. I had to take it out when I was pregnant with Aust because it got infected. Then I got the top and bottom pierced, taking out the top when I was pregnant with Tayvin. Leaving one, which remains today.

4. I got a tattoo of a cross on my lower back when I was 18. Jeff was mad, but I think he was just jealous because he then got a tattoo of a cross on his upper back. (It's slightly ugly by the way.) Love you hun!

5. I tried to get my tongue pierced when I was 18, but couldn't because I'm slightly tongue-tied. So thankful for that now...

6. I love going on vacations and look forward to more when the kids are a little older. I HATE traveling in the car, but love to fly. Someday Jeff and I are going to take a real honeymoon. (A cabin in Wyoming just didn't cut it.)

7. I am blessed with an extremely high metabolism. My hopes are that it stays forever. :) However, I really would like to get in shape this year. I haven't exercised since it was required in high school.

I tag: Terri, Camie, Jen, Heidi, Erica, Vicki, and Carla


Our Guestbook - Please Sign!