It must be time for fundraising because 2 days after the St. Paul's fundraiser ended, Austin Boy Scout popcorn sales began!
This is Austin's first year in Scouts and he is a Tiger Cub. He is SO excited and Jeff is excited to be involved as well.
So here I am again, asking for your money. ;) Haha, I promise I'll start posting more about our happenings instead of just when we want something. ;)
If you would like to support Austin and his pack you can order popcorn online by clicking here. Be sure it says you are supporting Austin L. If you would like to order and don't want to pay shipping let me know and we can order it and figure out a way to get it to you!
If you don't care for popcorn, you can send it to our military!
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

