Monday, July 2, 2007

Another One

Austin had another big seizure during my last post. We were more calm this time, (Jeff probably wouldn't say that about me.) We checked the time and watched for the things the doctor said, such as what way his eyes rolled, how he convulsed, etc. It lasted about a minute. He's taking a while to come around so we're gonna go ahead a let him sleep a little. We called the doctor to let him know, but we don't have to take him to the hospital or anything.

I hit the post button so fast I didn't realize I hadn't really finished my last post yet. After Cody Park, we ate and went back to the hotel to hang out for awhile. At about 12:30 a.m., we went to Wal-Mart so Austin could pick out a toy. He picked a spiderman suit, despite Jeff's attempts to get "this awesome transformer." We arrived back at the hotel around 2 a.m., so we went to bed! Austin put his spiderman suit on first thing this morning!

Well, we are looking forward to getting some answers!!! I'll continue to keep you posted! PRAY PRAY PRAY!!! Thanks!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!