Monday, August 6, 2007

Austin Update

I made an appointment last week for Austin at Children's Hospital in Denver for October 29. He's been having around three to five mini-seizures a day. We increased his medicine to the full dosage on Friday, and Sunday he had around 20 mini-seizures, and was acting very unusual. I called Dr. Cardenas who told me to lower the dosage, and that he wanted to get him in at Children's ASAP. He called them today and scheduled an appointment for us tomorrow morning at 8:45. It's kinda short notice, but an answer to our prayers! Austin's doing well today, no better than usual but no worse. Dr. Cardenas said the video I taped will be VERY beneficial in finding exactly what's wrong and how to treat it. Please continue to pray for him and the doctors to find a medicine that will work for him! Thanks!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!