WOW! It's amazing how time flies! This summer went way too fast. Jeff & I went to Washington this past week with Ryan & Jane to visit friends, Micah & Allie. We drove to Portland, OR and went sight-seeing there for a day before heading to Bellingham, WA. I MISSED THE KIDS LIKE CRAZY!!! It was roughly a 3,000 mile trip, which definitely makes it the LONGEST road trip I've ever taken! I'll post pix soon! The kids stayed with Marlin & Gloria for a few days and then with my family. THANKS GUYS!
Jeff is keeping busy with work. He'll be able to take his test to become a journeyman electrician next month, so he's studying hard for that! He also just recently took over our church's high school youth group.
I start school on Tuesday night! I'm SO excited this is my LAST semester! YEAH!!! I have class on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday night from 6-8:30 MT in North Platte, so it won't be too bad. The block semester consists of 9 classes, 60% in the classroom, 40% online, so I'm sure I'll stay busy! I played co-ed softball this summer on Monday nights. It was a blast, although we never won I game I played in. :)
Austin is doing GREAT! He's been ALMOST seizure free for 3 days now, with only 1 each day that we've noticed. PRAISE THE LORD!!! He will start preschool on September 4. He'll be attending Wellington preschool from 8-12 Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, so that will be a big change for him. He's enjoyed the summer. He really braved up at the pool this year. He didn't get to take lessons because of his condition, but definitely came a long way! He LOVES to be outside, and enjoys catching frogs at night.
Tayvin is growing SO fast!!! She is ALWAYS smiling and can brighten any day! She's almost 6 months old! She's rolling over a lot, but she isn't sitting up yet. The way she's acting, I think she'll crawl before she sits. ;) She enjoys life and loves to watch her big brother! She enjoyed the pool this summer as well. She would happily sit in her floaty and didn't mind being splashed. She also LOVES to be outside!
We hope you all enjoyed your summer! I'm sure it went just as fast as ours did! We wish you the best getting into those good ole routines!

