Friday, October 5, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY

It's been pretty crazy around the Lutz house lately. I've been SO SO busy with school. Within a few weeks, I've spent 3 nights away from home. I've been to three science workshops, Projects Wet & Learning Tree in North Platte, and Project Wild in Scottsbluff. This week I had class in Chadron Monday night and a multicultural field trip on Tuesday to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota to visit their schools. Jeff has been so great helping out!

I am so overwhelmed with school right now. There's a ridiculous amount of homework! I think I'll enjoy it better when I'm the one assigning homework. ;)

Good news! Although it's not yet "official," I will be student teaching in Imperial next semester! YEAH! That's a huge weight off my shoulders!

We have our plane tickets booked for Baltimore, and thanks so much to Jeff's uncle, Al, for purchasing them. We are so very grateful!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!