Well it seems I'm in no hurry to find my camera battery charger. I was kinda waiting to blog until I could produce pictures, but I better just move on along. You will eventually get to see pictures. I do have a couple I took on my phone that I'll share with you.

It amazes me every day how fast the kids are growing. Tayvin's talking more and more all the time. She actually walked up the stairs today all by herself, instead of crawling, and when I took her out of the Tahoe she said, "I walk." She's becoming such a big girl. The bathroom is her favorite place and the door is left open far too much. The other day she walked into the living room with Mommy's lipstick all over her face, and all over the bathroom drawer.

I can't believe that Austin is going to be starting school in 7 months. He asked me last night when he wasn't going to be special anymore, meaning when he was going to quit the diet. I told him he would always be special he just wouldn't always have to eat special foods. Only 5 months left! He had a stomach bug last week and we stayed home on Thursday. After he was feeling better I heard the door shut and he was outside scooping the walk with his shovel. What a boy!