Sunday, February 8, 2009
The Sick House
What a crappy weekend this was! After a long week at work I was very much looking forward to a couple days off. Tayvin's had a fever on and off all week from a possible ear infection, and she didn't feel well at all yesterday, with her fever getting up to 103. My mom took Aust took the movie last night and they came home early because he puked. I hadn't been feeling too well either and then I puked! Austin was up all night vomiting. I probably could've a few more times too but managed to hold it in. :) We took it easy today and tonight Tayvin started vomiting!!! Could this get any worse? Yes, I'm sure it could, it's just hard to imagine at this point. Jeff is still in one piece after taking care of us all, we'll see if he'll be able to dodge the bullet.

