I haven't been taking many pictures lately, hence the lack of posts. I discovered tonight in an attempt to look for my camera that I don't exactly know where it is, and I don't even remember the last time I used it so that doesn't help. Hopefully it shows up soon.
Last week I had a 10 week dr appt and freaked out a little when he couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. He said it was normal and not to worry, yeah right. I had an ultrasound today and everything looked great. I was shocked to see an actual baby with arms, legs, and fingers. I was expecting a little bean still. The miracle of life is so amazing!
Austin has an appointment with the Ear Nose & Throat specialist on Friday in North Platte for his enormous tonsils. He had strep throat 3 times within 3 months. The doctor thinks he's going to have to have his tonsils removed so I guess we'll see.
I'll do my best to keep you posted!

