Thursday, May 28, 2009

This week's highlights

Good news. Jeff found the camera. Bad news. I've been too lazy to use it. A few things worth mentioning...

Dr. Fitzpatrick was blown away at how huge Austin's tonsils were, and they aren't even infected at the moment. They're coming out on Tuesday at the North Platte Surgery Center.

Celeste was home this past weekend and the kids enjoyed spending LOTS of time with her. It was hard to say goodbye.

Jeff and I went to Denver this weekend and bought a King Tempurpedic bed. Ya know, the one with the wine glass in the commercial. It's been great so far. Plenty of room if a little one wants to join us, and great for a pregnant woman with a bad back.

Tayvin flushed a BRAND NEW roll of toilet paper down the toilet and held the handle long enough for the water to keep running. By the time I realized it was the toilet running and not the sink, there was a good inch of water all the way down the hall. When I went downstairs to get some towels, there was water streaming from the ceiling. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I must say, the best part was that Tayvin was in her rain boots splashing around the bathroom. It was hard to be mad.

Those are this week's highlights. I'll update you after Austin's surgery. Have a great weekend!

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!