Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shame on me!

Wow, almost 4 months since I last posted! I'd tell you I'll be better from now on but that would be a lie, because it will be even busier from here until summer!

This past Friday Austin and Tayvin were in our school musical, "Are We There Yet?" which is a story about the Exodus. The musical is actually written for middle school students and it is a GREAT show. Our preschool through 5th graders were AMAZING and I'm SO proud of them! We've been working hard since January so the performance was very rewarding!

Preslin is now walking all over and into everything. Her vocabulary is expanding everyday! So far the words we here most often are:
MY! = Mine (currently her favorite and the most annoying, but still cute none the less)
NO! (her second favorite)
He go = Here you go. (This is my favorite. She LOVES helping me with laundry by handing me things one at a time and saying, "HE GO!" SO CUTE!)
Nigh-Nigh = Good Night.
OWIE or OW (She likes using this one to make sure you're paying attention.)
Hi and Bye
Up!
Uh-oh!

I will get some videos posted someday!

The next couple of months are pretty booked up around here. We have 3 days off for Easter, then a field trip to the Edgerton Science Museum in Aurora, NE, then field day in North Platte, then Celeste's graduation from UNL, then a couple more weeks of school, then moving to our new house, then VBS, and then the summer activities begin!

Oh ya, if you didn't know, we're in the process of buying a house, and selling the one we're in now. It's a BEAUTIFUL home that needs a few repairs and it will be as good as new! WE ARE SO EXCITED!

As I look back on this past year I cant believe the blessings the Lord has given us. Thanks for being a part of our lives!


Our Guestbook - Please Sign!