We are moved into our new house and loving it! I finally feel like my summer vacation can begin, even though it's already half over. :( We've been to the pool once this summer but plan to be going more now that it's FINALLY open. (Can't say I'm too disappointed they didn't open until June 22nd. It was a great excuse not to go.)
Austin stayed with my parents a couple weeks ago to attend S.C.O.R.E science camp and he had a blast. It was right up his alley. He made some good friends and had a good time. He's also been playing coach pitch baseball this summer. His last game is tomorrow.
Tayvin is enjoying being her dramatic self. She enjoys putting on lip gloss, painting her nails, and singing with diva style. We are going to have our hands full with that one....
Preslin is almost 19 months old. She has the most adorable strawberry blond curls that I can't get enough of. She enjoys playing with her brother and sister but has a red-headed temper! :) I'm really savoring this time with her since she's my last baby!!!
We are getting our family pictures taken by Heidi Anderson next week and I am SO excited for that! This will be the first time we've ever had professional family photos! Celeste is also coming home this next week and we're looking forward to spending time with her!
Here is a pic of our new house, I will post pix of the inside when I'm done decorating. (Expect those in the next year or so. ;)


