Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado

Sometime ago, Book Sneeze sent me the new book by Max Lucado, Outlive Your Life. Unfortunately I never got around to posting a review, so I'll do my best to fill you in now. Max Lucado is a FABULOUS author! I'm working on collecting all of his children's books for my classroom and home.

Although this particular book was also great, it's not my favorite Max Lucado book. I don't really know why that is, it just didn't seem to jump out at me like some of his other books have. It had wonderful quotes and principles to apply to your life. It's not the type of book you read once and put on the shelf, but one that you can continue to come back to and use in everyday life.

The book challenges you to step out and help those in need, and stresses that even small things can make a big difference. It doesn't matter if you're rich or just getting by. EVERYONE can find a way to make a difference in this world and spread the love of Jesus.

This book was provided to me free of charge by Book Sneeze in exchange for a blog review.

Our Guestbook - Please Sign!